Saturday, November 17, 2012

Be Jealous of Me

Hello!

I am about to take my 2nd ever knitting class.......  with Cat Bordhi!  This morning I am off to Serial Knitters, my LYS, for a class on Sweet Tomato Heels.  I have finished my "homework," a 36 stitch tube 2 inches long in a light color sport weight yarn.  I will try to post tonight about the class and Cat (as I will call her once we are fast friends), that is if I have energy after 6 hours of knitting class.  My only other class I've taken was 1 hour and it wasn't even knitting, it was about publishing patterns.

Also, the Doc is dying to see the new James Bond movie, and wants to go tonight, but I will try try try to post.  Tomorrow, I am taking Cat's Mobius class, as well. So expect another excited post tomorrow.

Stay safe and well.
Yours,

f1bercat
shaping the planet with my new best knitting bud, Cat Bordhi

No comments:

Post a Comment