Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Home Again

Hello!

I'm home again in more ways than just the obvious.  I want to say thank you to everyone for your nice notes, pm's and thoughts as my brother gets closer to the end.  I heard from his wife this morning that he is actually doing a bit better today, so maybe having his sisters come visit did him some good.  My dad is actually a bit worse off than we thought, and may need quite a bit of work to get back to normal.  Honestly, I don't know how I would survive all this stress without my knitting and my knitting friends.

The North Puget Sound LYS Yarn Crawl started tonight.  I just don't know if I will make it to very many shops this year.  Remember when I was able to do the WHOLE CRAWL?  Wow, those days are gone.  It's not that the stores aren't as exciting, but work really gets in the way. Anyway, Hrvdmnky and VanesaPolo managed to hit a few shops and got quite a haul.
JitteryKnitter is working on VanesaPolo's newest design.

ReadnitDream has made great progress on her mystery shawl.
WireKnitter is knitting a beautiful slipped stitch shawl.
Hrvdmnky's unmentionable (it's a shawl) now looks more like a triangular section of a shawl.
CathieC has started a keyhole scarf.
VanesaPolo has started a cabled hat.
Pamela2708 is knitting a beautiful shawl.
And Puzan is making the 3 colored cashmere cowl.
We missed GwenS, but totally understand why she was absent.  We welcome her newborn daughter, Ceecee as another junior member of the Eastside Stitchers!

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet in a stress free place.

No comments:

Post a Comment