Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Eastside Stitchers save my Blogging Reputation

I totally have to post tonight or my name is Mud.  I've been working on "Camp" for my middle school, trying to give a "camp" experience to some of our 6th graders, and although it is really fun, and I love it, it leaves me totally exhausted.  Plus, I'm spending time each night preparing for the next day, which, with the knitting and spinning I am trying to do, makes me lazy about my blog.  But, I did manage to make it to the Wednesday evening meet up of the Eastside Stitchers, and I got photographic proof!

Wajio is knitting some new Baby Moccasins.  These are so darn cute that they almost make me want to have another baby.
We had a new Eastside Stitcher join us tonight, Hairybikers.  We met in the Fiber Demonstration Booth at the Northwest Folklife Festival on Saturday.  She was knitting a beautiful lacey blanket.
Barbara (O, dear, what is your Ravelry Name?) is knitting a half-circle shawl in some lovely variegated yarn.
BlueBerryMary, after a bit of angst and some serious concentration, cast on a beautiful provisional cast on for one of the 2015 North Puget Sound Yarn Shop Crawl projects.  A felted bag from Mad Cow Yarn.
JulieMustKnit is almost finished with this chunky lace and garter wrap/shawl.  Yes, those are NUPPS!!  in each of the lace motifs. 
GwenS is making an Akari Cowl with MadelineTosh in what might be either Seahawks or Mariners colors.
ReadnitDream brought a sample of her spinning knit up in a swatch.
and a cowl that she is currently working on.
And the beautiful Anya brought a No Swatch Hat (designed by VanesaPolo) that she is knitting for her Dad.
She also brought a swatch.

I worked on my cabled OWL socks.  I am getting close to the top of the legs in those socks, and should be starting the ribbing, soon.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment