Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finished with Part 3 6.23.11





My summer mystery shawlette (from WendyKnits) is almost done.  I am so excited to actually finish a project. Of course I haven't actually finished it yet.  But I have finished part 3.  You can see my purse in the bottom left corner, and my shoe in the bottom right corner of this fabulous photo.  I took it with my crappy phone at the dentist's office where I finished this section.  I have already printed out the last section, Part 4, and am ready to go.  As this shawlette started on the bottom with a giant cast on row, and is getting smaller by 4 stitches every other row, it is now knitting up VERY quickly.  However.  I kind of wish I had paid more attention to the finished specs.  It is indeed a "shawlette" and seems to be a bit small.  I was thinking of giving it to my mom at some future date, but I am not sure it is big enough.   I might give it to one of my little nieces as a dress up piece.  I shall have to see the finished piece to decide.

Anyway, I am excited to have finished another section.  Tonight I am volunteering at the swim meet so I will be totally busy.  But tomorrow I take my god kids to the airport, there is opportunity for knitting while I wait for their plane to take off....

C. A. Losi

No comments:

Post a Comment