Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wed Night at Crossroads



Hello:  I've been away from my blog for 2 weeks.  Last Wednesday, we had a baby shower for GwenS at my house, and I was a bit busy during the present opening so I did not get photos.  But I will try to a post this weekend so you can see the amazing knitwear/quilting/crossstitch that was given as gifts.

However, I did make it to our regular Wed. night meet up this week, and I have some photos to share of all the wonderful knits that were in progress.

The above photo is an Age of Brass and Steam that KnitterTinkerer is knitting.

ReadnitDream has this beautiful Mariners inspired yarn.  She is designing a shawl based in it.

Xooberknitter is knitting a shawl in a MysteryKal.
Suzehil is knitting another Motherbear.
GwenS is making a baby sweater.

JitteryKnitter has started a new shawl.

Puzan is knitting a beautiful shawl with these little peeks of surpirsesl

KnitterTinkerer brought her mystery KAL projet to show off!

CrunchyNumbers has turned the heel!
Tara1682 bought her beautiful wrap.
WireKnitter is working on a sweater.

I thought I had more photos.  I'm falling asleep, though, so that's all for now.

Good night

f1bercat
shaping the planet with good knitting friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment