Friday, November 2, 2012

New Jersey After The Storm


Hello:

Tonight I received an email from my sister in law, M, who lives in New Jersey, the state hardest hit by the storm Sandy.  She included photos of the town of Keyport, New Jersey, where they USED to live.  The family is fine with no real damage to their house.  My nephew, T, is a volunteer firemen, and is busy with search and rescue.  I am so proud of him.  I am sad for all the loss this storm has brought.

I'm going to quote some of M's email, then just post her photos.

"These are some of the photos I took of Keyport after the storm. 
The center of town is filled with debris, boats, pieces of homes,etc. 
It is so devastating. 
The town next door, Union Beach, is even worse.
T is still there helping with search and rescue.
 
Thank God we had no damage and God bless all these poor people."
 









Keep the people affected by Sandy in your thoughts, and if you are able, give to the American Red Cross.
Stay safe and well.
Yours,

f1bercat
shaping the planet with a sad heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment