Saturday, December 31, 2016

Pokemon Update 12/31/2016



via Instagram http://ift.tt/2iR5izZ
Hello:
The above photo is a screen shot of my Pokedex.  This morning, after hitting the gym (the real gym not the one in Pokemon Go), I stopped at the grocery store to get the stuff to make Eggnog, which is a Christmas tradition in my family.  Usually we have a tree decorating party about a week before Christmas when everyone is home from college, and we drink homemade eggnog.  Since I was in London (#ChristmasinLondon), we couldn't have our party, so Doc waited Christmas for me to come home.  We are opening presents today, and having a lunch together.  I thought it would be fun to have the eggnog today. 

Anyway, while I was at Crossroads, I was playing Pokemon. That is about the only place I play the game.  And there is some big event for the holidays, with lots of good monsters out, and I found a Charmander, a Squirtle, and a Bulbasaur!  I now have 82 different monsters in my Pokedex.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with Pokemon!

No comments:

Post a Comment