Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Springing Behind

I'm not joking.  This springing ahead is killing me.  I am so tired, I'm dragging myself to school every morning, and having trouble falling asleep every night. Wouldn't you rather have gained an extra hour than lost it???  I know I would.

Enough about my wonderful idea for Daylight Saving, and on to the Eastside Stitchers' regular Wednesday meet up at Crossroads.

Anuwizard was making a yarn doll.
BlueBerryMary is home from Haiti, and knitting a lace cowl.
GwenS was starting a sweater for the BEAUTIFUL Addie.
JitteryKnitter was knitting from deep stash.
WireKnitter brought a shawl to knit on, and a Finished Shawl to share.
Puzan has made great progress on a cowl with this beautiful self striping yarn.
HvrdMnky is knitting the gradient center of her new wrap.
Pamela2708 brought her finished vest.
Chockelet was trying to finish a wrap.
ReadnitDream was knitting from her own handspun, hand dyed yarn.

We took a small break to watch GwenS open an early baby shower package from JulieMustKnit.  It is a simply gorgeous sweater with hood and toggles.
And CrunchyNumbers finished the main knitting of her shawl, and had started the picot bind-off before Crossroads closed for the evening.
Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with Daylight Saving Jet Lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment