Sunday, September 2, 2012

Washington Dreaming

Anaheim Hills Sky
Hello!
and Goodbye California.

Tomorrow morning I hope to be on the road by 4 am driving up the 5 freeway back to Washington.  It is about an 18 hour drive.  Moogie and I hope to just do it in one big drive, but we shall see how it goes.  If we get super tired, we will stop somewhere for the night.  Otherwise, I will be back with the Doc by tomorrow night. 

I have some great photos of Labor Day.  I have some great photos of my knitting.  It all must wait until I get home.  The internet is so slow here, that I might as well wait until I get home. I am torn about leaving my brother.  I know he is fine.  He was alone during the day before I came, and I know he will be fine without me.  I know this.

Yours,
f1bercat
Shaping the planet on my last night in Southern California

No comments:

Post a Comment